Family Resource Center
Assistance and services for children, families and individuals is provided at the Family Resource Center at 628 Montezuma Street, Rio Vista, CA
- Obtaining Health Insurance: CARE is certified to provide assistance with enrollment in the Covered California Health Insurance Program.
- Employment and Unemployment: Assistance with applications for unemployment benefits and employment applications.
- Budget planning.
- Translation services.
- Parent Education: Bi-monthly Parent Support Groups and a library of parenting materials is available at the Counseling Center.
- Services Coordination: Rio Vista CARE coordinates community resources and medical services providing information and linking families to outside services, providing assistance with child and family advocacy.
- Resources and referrals to community and county services
Our bi-lingual Outreach Worker provides weekly home visits to isolated rural families with children ages 0-18 through a grant from Solano County First Five Program and participates in family case conferencing calls with other services providers on a monthly basis to coordinate services.
To contact Rio Vista CARE regarding the Family Resource Center Services, Click Here
Nurturing Father’s Program: to support Father's, offer Parenting skills, help with conflict resolution and strengthen the understanding of child development.