Helpful Links


Lighthouse Ministries  – 101 Montezuma Street, Rio Vista Community Produce Program – 1st & 3rd Wednesday  2-3 pm Rio Vista Police Department – 707-374-3637
Rio Vista Community Services –  1105-A Airport Road, Rio Vista, (707) 374-5706. RVCS offers qualified families rent help,  emergency homelessness prevention services including: transportation, food,  utility and heating bill payment assistance, prescription drug expense assistance and vouchers. First 5 Solano County
Saint Vincent DePaul – St. Joseph’s Parish  –  130 S. Fourth Street, Rio Vista. Solano County Mental Health Services – Crisis Unit: 707-428-1131,
Contra Costa/Solano Food Bank Suicide Prevention—  800-273-TALK, (800-273-8255)
HEAP Energy Assistance – Help with paying utility bills, applications available at the Rio Vista CARE Family Resource Center. Solano County Health and Human Services
Mental Health Crisis Intervention:  If you believe there is a mental health crisis situation, contact the Crisis center staff at: (888) 881-4881. Sacramento County Behavioral Health Services
Domestic Violence  Telephone: (916) 920-2952 Child Abuse  24-hour hot line: (916) 875-KIDS Senior or Dependent Adult Abuse  Telephone: (916) 874-9377
Poison Control Telephone: (800) 876-4766 Suicide Prevention Crisis Line  Telephone: (916) 368-3111
Heather House Homeless Shelter – 707-427-8566.  Address:  724 Ohio Street, Fairfield, CA   (Intake by phone appointment only-Please no walk-ups. Call the shelter line.  Monday through Friday from 3:30 to 6:00pm) Dial 211: is the national, toll-free, three-digit phone number to call for information about local health and social services. It enables people to find out about vital resources in their community quickly and easily..
Salvation Army of Fairfield –Assistance and grants, holiday assistance, meals, money to pay rent and utility bills, money for an overdue mortgage, as funding allows. Call them at 707 426-6244 to apply for aid or to learn more Mission Solano – Offers shelter and food.
(707) 422-1011
River Delta Unified School District  Help Me Grow
(844) 501- KIDS (5437)